In order for Animeverse to run as smoothly and safely as possible, we encourage you to read our rules and understand what is expected. In addition to these general conduct policies, we also have rules and guidelines for cosplay, press, exhibitors, and others. Violations of these rules and responsibilities can result in loss of privileges, up to and including ejection without refund, legal action, or involvement of the authorities.
- A valid badge must be purchased and worn openly at all times. Persons who do not have a badge displayed on the convention floor will be asked to leave. Any person without a valid badge will not be permitted entry into events or vendor spaces.
- If it is illegal outside of the convention, it is illegal here. Excessive or underage alcohol use, drug use, harassment, carrying firearms, and many other things that are illegal, will result in your loss of the privilege to attend our convention. If you have a safety or security concern, bring it to the convention staff immediately. In emergencies, dial 911.
- Pets and animals are NOT allowed in the convention space unless they are ADA working animals with proper verification.
- Please be sure to have shoes on at all times. Barefoot cosplays will be required to wear shoes however can be temporarily removed for photo ops.
- No nudity or partial nudity will be allowed.
- Only authorized merchants registered with Animeverse and its affiliates with proper Texas State Sales Identification are allowed to vend. Any 3rd party merchandisers outside of these regulations found selling at Animeverse will be ejected without refund of badge.
- Disrespecting celebrity guests, voice actors, musicians, producers or staff will result in possible expulsion from Animeverse with no refund.
- Roller skates, bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, electric scooters, segways, wheel shoes or any transportation devices will be prohibited. This is at the discretion of the staff, security, or other authorized personnel on hand.
- No sleeping is permitted in any convention spaces including lobbies, hallways, vendor spaces, and gaming.
- During autograph sessions, panels and events please follow the line directions of all volunteers.
- When taking pictures please be aware of your surroundings and be respectful of others. Be sure to leave plenty of room in the isles for people to pass around you and do business with vendors. We will also have plenty of room in our entrance area to take photos.
- Treat all guests, vendors, attendees, volunteers, staff, and anyone you encounter at Animeverse with respect. If you have any concerns in terms of harassment or safety issues. Please find our staff immediately.
- Do not move or tamper with convention center property or equipment including lobby chairs, signs, tables, stage equipment, etc. If you require assistance with convention property, ask a convention staff member.
- Do not bring hand-out signs, posters, banners, or anything else to place on walls, doors, windows, or floors in the convention space.
- Locals, tourists, and others not involved in the convention will naturally be curious about the convention and its attendees. Treat these individuals with courtesy and respect.
- By attending the convention you understand that convention staff may take video footage and photographs throughout the convention which may be used in highlights, marketing endeavors, or other media. You consent to be filmed or photographed by staff, approved industry, or media during the entire convention without compensation to you. Your attendance constitutes a grant of rights to the convention to reproduce, display, distribute, perform, creative derivative works of, or otherwise use any video or pictures that it obtains and in any manner throughout the world in perpetuity, including online, for broadcast, or other transmissions.
- Photography and video recording of any kind are strictly prohibited during any screening.
- If you are being harassed or see someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of Animeverse staff immediately. We have a Zero Tolerance policy and will remove anyone proven to have committed any of the actions we deem harassment under this conduct policy.
- Anyone on staff, security, or authorized personnel may remove or revoke a badge at their discretion.
ZERO TOLERANCE HARASSMENT POLICY:
WE DO NOT tolerate harassment regardless of religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality or ethnicity. In most circumstances, those involved in such behavior will be expelled from the convention with no refund. Harassment includes, but is not limited to: verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination (related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, appearance, body size, race, age, religion); overt adult images in public spaces; deliberate intimidation; stalking; following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of panels or other events; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention. If you are asked to stop any harassing behavior or exit the convention for such behavior you must comply immediately.
Once again, Animeverse’s code of conduct and other rules are subject to change at any time, and without notice, at the discretion of the convention. Please check back regularly if you have questions or for updates. Violation of the rules is grounds for immediate loss of your convention badge and suspension from the convention.
Enjoy everything anime at our first ever Animeverse Expo hosted Pasadena, Tx March 5th-6th, 2022! Both areas will bring you the top anime stars, cosplayers, exhibitors, artists and more!
With activities for the whole family, celebrity guests, artists, vendor hall and much more to be announced make sure to follow us on social media for any updates pertaining to the show!